TP-LINK TL-PA8033P KIT
AV1300 3-Port Gigabit Passthrough Powerline Starter Kit
- HomePlug AV2 standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 1300Mbps, supports all your online needs
- Line-Neutral/Line-Ground 2×2 MIMO with Beamforming ensures larger range, higher transmission capacity and more stable connections
- 3 gigabit ports create secure wired networks for desktops, smart TVs or games consoles
- Integrated power socket ensures no power outlet goes to waste
- Plug and play, no configuration required
- Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%
Perfect for Bandwidth Demanding Activities
Advanced HomePlug AV2 technology means the TL-PA8033P KIT supports 2×2 MIMO* with
beamforming, so users benefit from ultra-fast data transfer speeds of up to 1300Mbps. Perfect for
bandwidth demanding activities like streaming Ultra HD video to multiple devices simultaneously,
online gaming and large file transfers.
Line-Neutral/Line-Ground with Beamforming
MIMO Technology with Beamforming maximizes the performance on the independent streams, which improves coverage throughout the home, particularly for previously hard to reach outlets.
Higher Transmission Capacity & More Stable Connections
MIMO Technology means the TL-PA8033P KIT can use the 3 wires, including the live, neutral and earth to create multiple data paths, meaning that you benefit from faster data throughput and more stable connections.
3 Gigabit Ports for Maximum Connectivity
With 3 gigabit Ethernet ports, TL-PA8033P KIT can simultaneously connect up to 3 wired-only devices. This makes the TL-PA8033P KIT the perfect home entertainment companion. Connect any 3 devices from smart TVs and game consoles to NAS boxes and computers to the Internet at the same time. Just plug the Ethernet cable into the powerline and away you go!
Plug and Play, No Configuration Required
Connect a powerline adapter to the router; plug another powerline adapter into a wall socket in another room, and connect it to your Internet enabled device via Ethernet – and you’re done!
Pair for more security
Get more security for your network with the simple paring process
Extra Power Socket for Additional Devices
The integrated power socket, with power output of up to 13A*, means the powerline can be used like a traditional electrical socket. Simply plug in your device or extension lead as though it were a normal wall socket. The built-in noise filter also helps to prevent electrical signal noise from affecting Powerline performance.
Power Save by Up to 85%
TL-PA8033P KIT is a new-generation of Powerline adapter. Its sophisticated Power-Saving mode automatically switches from its regular “Working” mode to “Power-Saving” mode reducing energy consumption by up to 85%.
- Kit/Single: Kit
- Wireless: No
- Wired Transfer Rate: 1300 Mbps
- Standards and Protocols: “HomePlug AV2, HomePlug AV, IEEE 1901, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab”
- Interface(s): TL-PA8030P: 3 x Gigabit Ethernet Port
TL-PA8010P: 1 x Gigabit Ethernet Port
- AC Pass Through: Yes
- Antenna: –
- Button(s): Pair Button
- LED: “Power, Powerline, Ethernet”
- Power Consumption: Maximum: 5.53W
- Range: 300 Meters over electrical circuit
- Modulation Technology: OFDM (PLC)
- Advanced Functions: See Overview
- Encryption: Powerline Security:
- Environment (℃): Operating Temperature: 0C~40C (32F ~104F)
Storage Temperature: -40C~70C (-40F ~158F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- Package Contents: “Powerline Adapter TL-PA8010P, TL-PA8030P
2 x 6.5 ft. (2 m) Ethernet Cable
Quick Installation Guide”
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.9500 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years