Introducing the Intel VR Machine
Now you can get into totally-immersive VR and seamless gaming with the performance-optimized Intel® NUC 8 VR machine. It's powerful. It's fast. And it's tiny. Just see where it can take you – and where you can take it.
Discrete, Radeon RX Vega M graphics deliver a superfast 90 frames per second (FPS) for stunning VR and gaming experiences. State-of-the-art 7.1 multichannel digital audio elevates the experience.
Play – and Work – with Power to Spare
The Intel NUC 8 VR machine is driven by a powerful, unlocked 8th-gen Intel Core i7 processor — ready for overclocking and content-crushing speed. There’s room for up to 32 GB of DDR4 RAM and two M.2 slots for SSDs. And just in case there’s work to do, you can run productivity apps and multitask seamlessly.
Place It Anywhere or Take It Anywhere
At just about three pounds, and a thin 8.7 x 5.5 x 1.5 inches, it’s Intel's smallest premium VR-optimized system you can get. Tuck it next to a monitor or toss it into your backpack.
With four video ports, two Thunderbolt™ ports, and seven USB 3 ports, you can connect your VR headset or drive as many as six displays for extreme gaming, virtual reality, or any high-performance computing tasks.
Intel® True View Technology
Get thrilling replays and highlight reels from every conceivable angle. The most exciting moments are captured and replayed with a 360 degree or player point of view.
Intel® True VR
Feel like you're there: select your own vantage point and enjoy a remarkable in-app experience, including real-time stats and dynamic audio.
- Chassis: Intel NUC
- Tower / Small Form Factor: Small Form Factor
- Processor: Intel Core i7-8809 (3.1 GHz)
- Chipset: System-on-Chip
- Graphics: Discrete Radeon RX Vega M GH graphics (4GB HBM) and On-board Intel graphics
- #Hide#Processor: Intel i7
- Memory: None
- Memory Details: “2 x DDR4 SO-DIMM
2400 MHz, 1.2V
- Hard Drive: None
- Optical Drive: None
- Supported Drives: “1 x M.2, 2242/2280, PCIe/SATA
1 x M.2, 2280, PCIe/SATA”
- Operating System: No O/S
- Front I/O: 1 x HDMI 2.0a
1 x Headphone/Mic Combo
1 x Power Button with LED
1 x Reset Button
1 x SDXC Card Reader with UHS-I Support
1 x USB 3.0
1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A
1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C
- Back I/O: 1 x Combo Speaker/TOSLINK Optical Jack
1 x DC-In Jack
1 x HDMI 2.0a
2 x Mini DisplayPort 1.2
2 x RJ-45
4 x USB 3.0
2 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C/Thunderbolt3
- LAN: 2 x GB LAN
- Wireless: Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2
- Sound: 7.1 multichannel digital audio
- Expansion: 1 x CEC Connector
1 x Front Panel Connector
2 x SATA III – 6Gb/s
1 x USB 2.0 Header
1 x USB 3.0 Header
- Power Unit: 19V DC 230W
- Keyboard and Mouse: No
- Dimensions: 221 x 39 x 142 mm (WxHxD)
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Accessories: VESA mounting plate included
- Package Weight: 3.0300 kg
- Package Type: Retail
- Warranty: 3 Years
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.