- Premium alloys in power delivery components defeat heat for cards that run 15% faster and last 2.5 times longer than reference.
- Dust-proof Fan design increases particle resistance and extends card lifespan by up to 25% longer than reference.
- GPU Tweak helps you modify clock speeds, voltages, fan performance and more, all via an intuitive interface.
- Low profile graphics cards for HTPC and multimedia PCs support smooth 1280 x 1024 gaming and Blu-ray 3D. Brackets bundled for fast setup!
ASUS Exclusive Innovation
Super Alloy Power
Enhanced durability and cooling
Exclusively-formulated alloy components boost performance by reducing power loss, enhancing durability, and achieving cooler operation. Choke concrete cores eliminate buzzing sound under full load while capacitors assure a 50,000-hour lifespan: equivalent to 2.5 times longer than traditional capacitors.
25% longer graphics card lifespan
Unique fan design dissipates heat efficiently while extending a graphic card’s lifespan by 25%* through increased dust and particle resistance.
Real-time intuitive graphics tuning
• Shows detailed specs and actual card status with GPU-Z
• Monitoring widget provides real-time detailed multi-parameter info
• Automatically checks and updates drivers and BIOS versions
2GB DDR3 Memory
On-board memory for the best gaming experience & the best resolution
Low Profile Design
Perfect for mini-ITX PCs
ASUS gets graphics card design done right for HTPC and multimedia PC use. Products are powered to easily run current game titles at 1280 x 1024 resolution and play smooth Blu-ray 3D content. Low profile brackets bundled for quick setup!
Graphics GPU Features
Powered by AMD Radeon™ R7 240
AMD App Acceleration
Speeds up daily applications such as web browsing and video playback. Also the first to provide support for both OpenCL, C++ AMP, and DirectCompute 11.
AMD PowerTune technology
Intelligent power monitoring in the AMD Radeon™ graphics to enable higher clock better performance in your favorite games.
AMD ZeroCore Power technology
Allows your AMD Radeon graphic to consume virtually no power when in idle state. It even shuts down additional GPUs in AMD CrossFire. technology mode to consume less when they’re not in use.
Microsoft DirectX 11.2 API
Brings new levels of visual realism to gaming on the PC and get top-notch performance.
MicrosoftR Windows 8.1 compatible
Gives you access to advanced computing experiences with the latest operating system so you get more done with your PC
- Chipset Manufacturer: AMD
- Interface: PCI Express 3.0
- Graphics Chipset: AMD R7 240
- Memory Size: 2GB
- Memory Type: DDR3
- Memory Interface: 128-bit
- Core Clock: 730 MHz
- Memory Clock: 900 MHz (1800 MHz DDR3)
- Outputs: 1 x VGA
1 x DVI-D
1 x HDMI
- HDCP Support: Yes
- Resolution: DVI Max Resolution : 1920 x 1200
- DirectX Support: DirectX 11.2
- Cooling: Dust-Proof Fan
Super Alloy component
- PSU Requirements: 400W or greater recommended
- Connectors Required: –
- Bundled Software: ASUS GPU Tweak & Driver
- Features: Super Alloy Power
- Dimensions: 15.9 x 11.1 x 2 cm
- Slot Size: 1 Slot
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.4000 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years