- Compatible with more than 320 printer models on the market
- Supports multi-protocol and multi-OS, easy to set up in almost all network environments
- High-speed microprocessor and USB2.0 compliant printing port make processing jobs faster
- Simple setup and management, very easy to operate
- Compact and smart design, can be located almost anywhere.
What This Product Does
The TP-LINK TL-PS110U print server allows you to take the computer out of the loop while setting up a printing network. All that is needed is to connect the TL-PS110U to a printer via the USB port, connect the print server to your LAN, and you will be able to access your printer from any computer on the LAN.
TP-LINK print servers are compatible with most majorities of printers on the market. At the same time, we also make sure to keep our products up to date with new models of printers.
TP-LINK print servers feature high-speed microprocessor and USB 2.0 port to ensure user printing jobs are processed both effectively and rapidly.
TP-LINK print servers support a majority of operating systems including Windows, Netware, Unix/Linux, and Mac. Also TP-LINK print servers support a number of network protocols including TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, NetBEUI, Apple Talk, LPR, IPP/SMB, RAW TCP, increasing the width of application.
- Printer Interface: USB 2.0
- Network Interface: RJ-45 Port
- LED Indicator: “Status, 10Mbps, 100Mbps, USB”
- Dimensions ( W x D x H ): 73 x 65 x 30 mm
- Power Consumption: “5V DC, 2A”
- Protocols: “TCP/IP,IPX/SPX,NetBEUI,AppleTalk,LPR/LPD,IPP,SMB”
- Advanced Features: “DHCP Client,POST(Power On Self Test),
Firmware Upgradable,Windows-Based Utility”
- Management: “Web Management,Telnet Configuration,HP Web JetAdmin”
- Package Contents: Print Server
Ethernet cable (RJ45)
Quick Installation Guide
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.2900 kg
- Warranty: 2 Years
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.