TP-LINK TL-PA8010P KIT V2
- HomePlug AV2 standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 1300Mbps1, supports all your online needs
- Line-Neutral/Line-Ground 2×2 MIMO with Beamforming ensures larger range, higher transmission capacity and more stable connections
- Gigabit port provides secure wired networks for desktops, smart TVs or games consoles
- Integrated power socket ensures no power outlet goes to waste
- Plug and play, no configuration required
- Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%
Perfect for Bandwidth
Advanced HomePlug AV2 technology means the TL-PA8010P KIT supports 2×2 MIMO* with beamforming, so users benefit from ultra-fast data transfer speeds of up to 1300Mbps. Perfect for bandwidth demanding activities like streaming Ultra HD video to multiple devices simultaneously, online gaming and large file transfers.
*The MIMO functionality within HomePlug AV2 significantly improves data transfer rates especially during peak periods.
Line-Neutral / Line-Ground with Beamforming
• Larger Range
MIMO Technology with Beamforming maximizes the performance on the independent streams, which improves coverage throughout the home, particularly for previously hard to reach outlets.
Long distance Long distanceMIMO SISO
• Higher Transmission Capacity &More Stable Connections
MIMO Technology means the TL-PA8010P KIT can use the 3 wires, including the live, neutral and earth to create multiple data paths, meaning that you benefit from faster data throughput and more stable connections.
Gigabit Port for Ultra-fast Datasheet Transfer
Advanced HomePlug AV2 technology means the TL-PA8010P KIT supports 2×2 MIMO* with beamforming, so users benefit from ultra-fast data transfer speeds of up to 1300Mbps.Perfect for bandwidth demanding activities like streaming Ultra HD video to multiple devices simultaneously, online gaming and large file transfers.
Plug and Play,
No Configuration Required
Connect a powerline adapter to the router; plug another powerline adapter into a wall socket in another room, and connect it to your Internet enabled device via Ethernet – and you’re done!
Extra Power Socket for Additional Devices
The integrated power socket, with power output of up to 16A*, means the powerline can be used like a traditional electrical socket. Simply plug in your device or extension lead as though it were a normal wall socket. The built-in noise filter also helps to prevent electrical signal noise from affecting Powerline performance.
Power Save by Up to 85%
TL-PA8010P KIT is a new-generation of Powerline adapter. Its sophisticated Power-Saving mode automatically switches from its regular “Working” mode to “Power-Saving” mode reducing energy consumption by up to 85%.
- Kit/Single: Kit
- Wireless: No
- Wired Transfer Rate: 1300 Mbps
- Standards and Protocols: “HomePlug AV2, HomePlug AV, IEEE1901, IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3ab”
- Interface(s): “1 x Gigabit Ethernet Port, Power Socket”
- AC Pass Through: Yes
- Antenna: –
- Button(s): Pair Button
- LED: “PWR, PLC, ETH”
- Power Consumption: Maximum: 6W (220V/50Hz)
Typical: 6W (220V/50Hz)
Standby: 0.5W (220V/50Hz)
- Range: 300 Meters over electrical circuit
- Modulation Technology: OFDM (PLC)
- Advanced Functions: See Overview
- Encryption: 128-bit AES
- Environment (℃): Operating Temperature: 0C~40C (32F ~104F)
Storage Temperature: -40C~70C (-40F ~158F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- Package Contents: Powerline Ethernet Adapter
6.5 ft. (2 m) Ethernet cable (RJ45)
Quick Installation Guide
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.9190 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years