TP-LINK TL-PA4010 KIT
- HomePlug AV standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 600Mbps
- Miniature design, smaller than most powerline adapters at the market, blends discreetly in front of any power outlet
- No new wires, Easy Plug and Play operation, No configuration required
- Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%
Up to 600Mbps Powerline Speeds Ideal for HD Streaming
Using advanced Home Plug AV technology, TL-PA4010KIT provides users with stable, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 600Mbps on a line length of up to 300 meters. With speed of up to 600Mbps, TL-PA4010KIT enables heavy-bandwidth applications like HD streaming, on-line gaming and large file downloading, turning your home into a robust and high-speed networking.
With its new ultra-compact housing design, TL-PA4010KIT is much smaller than TP-LINK’s legacy mini 600Mbps powerline products. At just 28.5mm thick, it nearly blends completely in front of any power outlet.
Pair Button for Easy Network Security
Simply by pushing the Pair button on the adapters, users can set up a hassle-free Powerline network within minutes, complete with 128-bit AES encryption for network security and data protection.
It's that simple!
1. Plug the adapter into the power outlet
2. Connect the device via the network cable to the adapter
3. Press the pair buttons—and you're done!
- Kit/Single: Kit
- Wireless: No
- Wired Transfer Rate: 600 Mbps
- Standards and Protocols: “HomePlug AV, IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u”
- Interface(s): 1 x 10/100Mbps Ethernet Port
- AC Pass Through: No
- Antenna: –
- Button(s): Pair Button
- LED: “PWR, PLC, ETH”
- Power Consumption: Maximum: 4.60W (220V/50Hz)
Typical: 4.26W (220V/50Hz)
Standby: 0.88W (220V/50Hz)
- Range: 300M in house
- Modulation Technology: OFDM
- Advanced Functions: See Overview
- Encryption: 128-bit AES Encryption
- Environment (℃): Operating Temperature: 0~40C (32~104F)
Storage Temperature: -40~70C (-40~158F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
- Package Contents: “Powerline Ethernet Adapters
Ethernet cable (RJ45)
Quick Installation Guide”
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.5000 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years