The new Builder range, are non-modular ATX power supplies which are an excellent entry level power supply for system integrators who are looking to build basic systems or first time builders looking for a power supply that brings quality and value.
- Builder Series – The new Builder range is available in two configurations, a 600W or a 700W with an efficiency of 70%.
- Type – The Builder is an ATX 12V 600W power supply making it compatibility for all types of Mainboards and CPU’s.
- Cooling Fan – A 12cm cooling fan enables excellent airflow and a power supply with a lower noise.
- Connectors – The Builder 600W comes with a 20 + 4 pin (535mm), 4 + 4 pin (545mm), 1 x 6 + 2 Pin (445mm), 4 x SATA (970mm), 1 x SATA / 1 x Molex / 1 x FDD (685mm) & 2 x Molex & 1 x SATA (640mm).
- Protection – Over Voltage Protection (OVP), Under Voltage Protection (UVP), Over Load Protection (OLP), Over Power Protection (OPP) and Short Circuit Protection (SCP).
- Form Factor: ATX
- Modular: Fully Wired
- Compatability: ATX 12V
- Wattage: 600 W
- Connectors: 1 x 20+4 Pin Main
1 x 4+4 Pin 12V
6 x SATA
3 x 4-Pin Molex
1 x 6+2 Pin PCI-e
1 x Floppy Drive
- AC Input: 200-240VAC 6A 47-63HZ
- PFC: PPFC
- Fan Type: 120mm Cooling Fan
- Noise: 40dBA
- MTBF: “50,000 Hours”
- Protection: OVP / UVP / OLP / OPP / SCP
- Features: See Overview
- Weight/Dimensions: 1.24 kg
150 x 85 x 140 mm (W x H x D)
- Package Weight: 1.2900 kg
- Warranty: 1 Year