Proven Reliability and Good Efficiency
be quiet! System Power 9 600W offers renowned be quiet! reliability and quietness for price-conscious PC builders.
- Rock-solid stability with two strong 12V-rails
- DC-to-DC technology for tight voltage regulation
- Multi-GPU support with four PCIe connectors
- Temperature-controlled 120mm fan reduces system noise
- Stand-by drain of less than 0.15 watts
- 80PLUS® Bronze efficiency (up to 89%)
- Attractive black sleeved cables
- Complete suite of top safety features
- Meets latest Intel® C6/C7, ErP and Energy Star 6.1 guidelines
- 3-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Product conception, design and quality control in Germany
Specially designed by be quiet! with the price-conscious PC builder in mind – the System Power 9, featuring true be quiet! reliability with two 12V-rails for rock-solid voltage stability. The series is certified 80PLUS® Bronze efficient and able to support multiple GPUs with up to four PCIe connectors provided.
System Power 9‘s combination of power and quietness for a PSU of its class and efficiency is far beyond ordinary, making it possible for you to build cost-effective and reliable systems – a key differentiator in an era of nearly identical commodities.
Very Quiet Operation
Attained by using a high-quality fan
System Power 9 600W is equipped with a temperature-controlled 120mm fan. It provides you with the low noise operation that be quiet! is famous for, built into an entry-level system.
80PLUS® Bronze Certification
High operating efficiency
The 80PLUS® Bronze certification is convincing evidence of this PSU’s efficient and power saving operation. It is a remarkable achievement for this class of PSU, realizing an efficiency rating of up to 89%.
High Performance For Your System
Proven reliability for CPU and GPU
System Power 9 600W provides stable and dependable power for CPU and GPU. It is equipped with two independent 12V-rails and supports several graphics cards with four PCI express connectors for multi-GPU systems.
Innovative DC-to-DC Conversion
Equipped with a wealth of advanced technology
The PSU is equipped with DC-to-DC conversion for tight voltage regulation, even under heavy cross-loading conditions. This ensures reliable operation and makes it ready for the next generation of processors and graphics cards.
High-Quality Cable Design
Attractive design for high performance, cost-effective systems
System Power 9 600W comes with full high-quality black sleeved cables that add a touch of class to any PC system.
A complete range of safety features
Top component protection with a full suite of safety functions, including OCP, OVP, OPP, OTP UVP and SCP, which provide the ultimate in secure operation.
- Form Factor: ATX
- Modular: Fully Wired
- Series: Be Quiet! System Power 9
- Compatability: ATX 12V v2.4 & EPS 12V v2.92
- Wattage: 600 W
- Connectors: “1 x ATX-Motherboard (20+4-pin)
1 x P4+4 (CPU)
4 x PCI-E 6+2-pin (GPU)
2 x PATA 4 pin
6 x SATA 15-pin (HDD, Drives)
2 x Mainboard connector (PATA 4-pin)”
- Rail Design: Dual +12V
- AC Input: AC200-240 V
- PFC: Active PFC
- Fan Type: High-quality 120mm fan
- Fan Bearing: Sleeve Bearing
- Noise: dB(A) at 20% load: 9.2
dB(A) at 50% load: 12.8
dB(A) at 100% load: 31.2
- 80+ Certification: 80+ Bronze
- Efficiency: Up to 89%
- MTBF: “100,000 hours”
- Protection: Over current
- Features: See Overview
- Weight/Dimensions: 2.03 kg
140 x 150 x 86
- Package Weight: 2.4700 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years