Thin Mini ITX H310 business motherboard with enhanced security, reliability and manageability
- ASUS-exclusive self-recovering BIOS technology for automatic system BIOS recovery from a verified backup
- Event log for capturing and managing detailed system information
- Innovative moisture-resistant coating to protect the motherboard from harsh environments
- Commercial BIOS kit to make customization faster and more efficient
ASUS is the world's biggest and best-known motherboard brand. Famous for user-focused Designed Thinking, we understand the importance of security, stability and easy manageability for your business. Our latest lineup of business motherboards provide enhanced features to smooth your IT operations, including comprehensive system protection, 24/7 stability and reliability, and an improved management suite for easier customization. Combined with our world-class after-sales service and guaranteed long-term availability to maximize your investment over the product lifecycle, ASUS business motherboards provide a high-quality, TCO-optimized solution for your business computing needs.
Internationally Certified Business Motherboard
ASUS business motherboards are enterprise proven with leading quality that exceeds industry standards. Certified by multiple international safety and environmental organizations, including UL and Blue Angel, ASUS business motherboards provide a safe, secure and sustainable solution, making them the ideal choice for your business.
ASUS Self-recovering BIOS
ASUS-exclusive BIOS protection technology automatically recovers the system BIOS with a verified backup in the event of an update failure, preventing the need to replace or reinstall hardware.
Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
Hardware-based security offers better data protection, enhances network security, protects digital identities and ensures platform integrity.
ASUS Secure Boot
ASUS business motherboard is set to check the firmware and signature of each piece of boot software.
Certified NIST SP 800-147
ASUS business motherboard is certified by the national computer security standards.
With ASUS Self-recovering BIOS
The user simply needs one step to restore the latest BIOS update.
- Ensures safe BIOS updates
- Reduces maintenance frequency and costs
- Requires no extra software
- Provides automatic update failure detection and recovery
ASUS Trouble Shooting Solution
PRIME H310T R2.0 onboard a TPM header for connecting to debug cards for faster, more efficient motherboard troubleshooting. When connected to an ASUS Debug Card, administrators can view error and debugging codes on the integrated LCD display, and get better idea of initialization and recovery processes. ASUS business motherboards provide a complete troubleshooting solution, making mass production faster and more cost effective.
24/7 Reliability Test
Optimized for twenty-four seven operations, the motherboard is tested under temperature up to 45°C and relative humidity up to 80% to ensure it can handle diverse temperature and humidity range of different location.
An innovative moisture-resistant coating protects the motherboard in humid environments, such as factories, libraries, data centers and internet cafes. It also minimizes internal corrosion by preventing adhesion and migration of moisture, prolonging the life of the motherboard.
Consider long-term reliability of commercial product, ASUS business motherboard is equipped with anti-sulfur resistors. The resistors provide excellent resistance to sulfuration by constructed in a high grade ceramic body (aluminum oxide). With anti-sulfur resistors, ASUS business motherboard can be operated under the harsh environments.
ASUS LANGuard is hardware-level networking protection that employs signal-coupling technology and premium anti-EMI surface-mounted capacitors ensuring a more reliable connection and better throughput, plus electrostatically guarded and surge-protected components for greater tolerance to static electricity and improved protection against surges.
An exclusive circuit design with built-in voltage regulators to protect your chipset, connectivity ports, and audio codecs from damage caused by unexpected high-level voltages from unstable or inferior power supplies.
Stainless-Steel Back I/O
Corrosion-resistant stainless steel back I/O panels bonded with chromium oxide have a lifespan that's three times longer than ordinary panels.
ASUS ESD Guards prevent damage from electrostatic discharge, up to +/- 10kV for air discharge and +/-15kV for contact discharge, arranged in an active-protective-circuit design that prolongs the life of components.
ASUS Management Suite
Makes customization and management more efficient
A built-in event log enables easier troubleshooting by capturing useful system information
Update status, latest version and update time
AC power loss
Abnormal power loss events
Time of real-time-clock (RTC) reset
Record of when chassis is opened
Modifications to CPU, memory or HDDs
USB over current, CPU over temperature, and CPU over voltage events
ASUS Commercial BIOS Kit
- ASUS understands how important a customized product impacts users' mind share, experience the brand new Commercial BIOS Kit for partial BIOS update solution!
- BIOS Value Edit Tool Customize the BIOS options
- BIOS Boot Logo Tool Brand your builds with a customized boot logo
- OEM Activation (OA) Tools Add or remove the OEM Activation key
- Desktop Management Interface (DMI) Easily add customer information, such as company name, to the BIOS
- Intel® Management Engine (Intel® ME) Driver Update the Management Engine without flashing the whole BIOS
USB 3.1 Gen 1 header is box style, enabling fast connector installation and preventing pin damage.
Color-coded connectors enable easy identification and cable-matching, speeding up the production line. investments in supporting hardware.
Intel CPU and chipset features
Intel® H310 Chipset
chipset The Intel® H310 is a single-chipset design that supports 8th Generation Intel® Core™ LGA1151 processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. Additionally, the H310 chipset provides a maximum of four USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, four SATA 6Gbps ports, and 10Gbps M.2 and PCIe 2.0 lane-speed support, for faster data retrieval. Intel H310 also supports integrated-graphics, so you'll enjoy the very latest in graphics performance.
Ready for 8th Generation Intel LGA1151 Core processors
This motherboard supports 8th Generation Intel® Core™ processors in the LGA1151 package, with integrated graphics, memory and PCI Express controllers to support onboard graphics output with dedicated chipsets, dual-channel (2-DIMM) DDR4 memory and 16 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes for great performance.
- Motherboard Type: Desktop
- Form Factor: Thin Mini ITX
- Socket: Intel 1151 – Coffee Lake
- Chipset: Intel H310
- #Hide#DDR Type: DDR4 SO-DIMM
- CPU Support: Click here for CPU support
- RAM Technology: DDR4 SO-DIMM (Dual Channel)
- RAM Slots: 2 x SODIMM
- RAM Speeds: 2666/2400/2133 MHz
- Maximum Memory: 32GB
- Graphics: Supports Intel HD Graphics
- Graphics Ports: 1 x HDMI
1 x DisplayPort
- Multi-GPU Support: –
- PCI/PCI Express: –
- PCI: –
- Storage: 2 x SATA III
1 x M.2 (2260/2280)
- RAID: –
- Wireless: –
- LAN: GB LAN
- Audio: Realtek ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- USB Ports Supported: “4 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (2 at back, 2 at mid-board)
7 x USB 2.0 (2 at back, 5 at mid-board)”
- Back Panel I/O Ports: 1 x DisplayPort
1 x HDMI
1 x LAN (RJ45)
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1
2 x USB 2.0
2 x Audio jacks
1 x DC power
- Internal I/O Connectors: 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1
1 x USB 2.0 1-port
2 x USB 2.0
1 x M.2 Socket 1
1 x M.2 Socket 3
1 x COM port
2 x SATA 6Gb/s
1 x SATA power
1 x CPU Fan
1 x Chassis Fan
1 x Front audio
1 x Chassis Intrusion
- .: 1 x Clear CMOS
1 x 2-pin internal DC power
1 x Stereo speaker
1 x DMIC
1 x Backlight inverter voltage selection
1 x FPD brightness
1 x Panel voltage selection
1 x Panel off
1 x LVDS
1 x 14-1 pin TPM
1 x System panel
1 x Speaker
- Accessories: Users manual
Thin Mini ITX I/O Shield
1 x SATA power cable
2 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
1 x M.2 Screw Package
1 x Supporting DVD
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.6500 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
- #Hide#M.2 Slot(s): Yes (M.2)
- #Hide#RGB Lighting: No
- #Hide#No. LAN Ports: 1 x LAN
- #Hide#Max LAN Speed: GB LAN