Intel LGA 1151 ATX motherboard with OptiMem II, DDR4 4266 MHz, Dual M.2, HDMI, Intel Optane memory ready, SATA 6Gb/s, USB 3.1 Gen 2
- OptiMem II: Careful routing of traces and vias, plus ground layer optimisations to preserve signal integrity for improved memory overclocking
- Enhanced power solution: Premium components provide better power efficiency
- UEFI BIOS: New UEFI options include a search function that allows you to find settings easily
- Industry-leading cooling options: Comprehensive controls for fans and AIO pump, via Fan Xpert 4 or the acclaimed UEFI
- Ultrafast connectivity: Dual native M.2 and NVMe PCIe RAID support for lightning-fast storage speeds
- 5X Protection III: Multiple hardware safeguards for all-round protection
Dressed in professional attire, the Prime Z390 series caters to daily users and content creators with well-rounded specs and features. Combining the benefits of the latest processors with essential ASUS design and engineering, Prime Z390 provides a wealth of options for performance tuning via intuitive software and firmware features.
Tune it your way
Prime Z390 simplifies CPU overclocking with software and extensive tweaking options that give beginners and seasoned overclockers alike the tools to build well-tuned machines. A new memory trace layout provides stability and compatibility for both traditional DIMMs and RGB-infused memory, letting you pair a broad choice of DRAM kits with your build.
Cool and Reliable
Prime Z390-P is designed for builders who want essential ASUS reliability and performance. More CPU cores create power-delivery challenges, so Prime Z390-P has extra power phases and comprehensive cooling features for optimal performance.
Cooler by design
Prime Z390-P features the most comprehensive cooling controls ever, configurable via Fan Xpert 4 or the UEFI BIOS.
- Multiple temperature sources
- AIO pump
- 4-pin PWM/DC fan
- Smart protection
Brighten up your build
With 5050 RGB strips connected to the RGB header, you can create your own stunning multicolour lighting displays with static, blinking, fading, and strobing effects.
Upgrade to Unrivalled Audio
Combined onboard features deliver elevated audio
Intelligent design and premium hardware create audio quality unlike anything you've ever experienced!
Separates analogue/digital signal domains, significantly reducing multi-lateral interference.
Separate layer for left and right tracks
Ensures minimal crosstalk between audio paths.
Premium Japanese-made audio capacitors
Premium parts provide an immersive sound signature, with exceptional fidelity.
Intel Z390 chipset
The Intel® Z390 is a single-chipset design that supports Socket 1151 for 9th Gen and 8th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors. It provides improved performance by utilising serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. Additionally, the chipset provides a maximum of six USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports, four USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, and 32Gbps M.2 and PCIe 3.0 lane speed support, for faster data retrieval. Intel Z390 also supports integrated-graphics, so you'll enjoy the very latest in graphics performance.
Ready for Socket 1151 for 9th / 8th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors
This motherboard supports Socket 1151 for 9th Gen and 8th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors, with integrated graphics, memory and PCI Express controllers to support onboard graphics output with dedicated chipsets, dual-channel (4-DIMM) DDR4 memory and 16 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes for great performance.
- Motherboard Type: Desktop
- Form Factor: ATX
- Socket: Intel 1151 – Coffee Lake
- Chipset: Intel Z390
- #Hide#DDR Type: DDR4
- CPU Support: Click here for CPU support
- RAM Technology: DDR4 (Dual Channel)
- RAM Slots: 4 x DIMM
- RAM Speeds: 4266(O.C.)/4133(O.C.)/4000(O.C.)/3866(O.C.)/3733(O.C.)/3600(O.C.)/3466(O.C.)/3400(O.C.)/3333(O.C.)/3300(O.C.)/3200(O.C.)/3000(O.C.)/2800(O.C.)/2666/2400/2133 MHz
- Maximum Memory: 64GB
- Graphics: Supports Intel HD Graphics
- Graphics Ports: 1 x HDMI
1 x DisplayPort
- Multi-GPU Support: Supports AMD CrossFireX
- PCI/PCI Express: 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x16 or x8+x4+x4)
1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (max at x4 mode)
4 x PCIe 3.0 x1
- Storage: 4 x SATA III
2 x M.2 (2242/2260/2280) – SATA & PCIe
- RAID: “RAID 0, 1, 5, 10”
- Wireless: –
- LAN: GB LAN
- Audio: Realtek ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- USB Ports Supported: “2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A (at back)
6 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (4 at back, 2 at mid-board)
3 x USB 2.0 (at mid-board)”
- Back Panel I/O Ports: 1 x PS/2 keyboard
1 x PS/2 mouse
1 x DisplayPort
1 x HDMI
1 x LAN (RJ45)
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A
3 x 8-channel Audio I/O
- Internal I/O Connectors: 1 x Lighting Control RGB Strip
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1
1 x USB 2.0 1-port
1 x USB 2.0
1 x M.2 Socket 1
2 x M.2 Socket 3
1 x COM port
4 x SATA 6Gb/s
1 x CPU Fan
2 x Chassis Fan
1 x AIO_PUMP
1 x S/PDIF out
- .: 1 x 8-pin EATX 12V
1 x 24-pin EATX
1 x Front audio
1 x MemOK! II switch
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
1 x System panel
- Accessories: Users manual
2 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
2 x M.2 Screw Package
1 x SCD
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 1.1000 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
- #Hide#M.2 Slot(s): Yes (M.2)
- #Hide#RGB Lighting: No
- #Hide#No. LAN Ports: 1 x LAN
- #Hide#Max LAN Speed: GB LAN
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.