Intel H370 mini-ITX gaming motherboard with Aura Sync RGB LED lighting, Intel 802.11ac Wi-Fi, pre-mounted I/O shield, dual M.2, SATA 6Gbps, USB 3.1 and HDMI.
- LGA1151 socket: Ready for 8th Gen Intel® Core™ desktop processors.
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronise LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear, including addressable RGB strips.
- Easy DIY: Pre-mounted I/O shield, ASUS SafeSlot and premium components for maximum endurance.
- Double-decker PCH and M.2 heatsinks design for optimal heat dissipation and gaming performance.
- Advanced cooling: Automated system-wide tuning and cooling profiles that are tailor-made for your rig.
- Gaming audio: SupremeFX S1220A teamed with Sonic Studio III creates immersive aural landscapes.
- Gaming connectivity: Dual M.2 and USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A and Type-C™ connectors.
- Gaming networking: Intel Gigabit Ethernet, LANGuard and GameFirst for smoother, safer, lag-free online play, plus integrated 2×2 802.11ac Wi-Fi with MU-MIMO support.
Up your aesthetic horizons with a new cyber-text design, 3D-printable parts from fan grills to cable combs, and Aura illumination – to create a personalised gaming with immersion that extends from the inside out.
The distinctive sleek cuts across the ROG Strix heatsink are now accented with a futuristic cyber-text pattern, fusing multiple gaming cultures to create a unique identity for this generation. But it's not all about arresting looks: the all-new ROG Strix motherboards exude material excellence, with a high-quality metal heatsink that adds a premium touch.
DIY Friendly Design
DIY-friendly design simplify your PC-building experience, so installation is easier, compatibility assured, and all-around protection to keep you and your rig safe.
Experience great performance through comprehensive cooling controls, fast storage, and exclusive technologies to enhance memory reliability and speed.
Cooler by Design
ROG Strix H370-I Gaming features the most comprehensive cooling controls ever, configurable via Fan Xpert 4 or the UEFI BIOS.
Proper gaming audio built in means you're ready to play, chat or stream or kick back with videos right out of the gate, with smart routing to direct different audio streams to different devices.
Sonic Studio III
Sonic Studio supports HRTF-based (head-related transfer function*) virtual surround for VR headsets, casting an immersive aural landscape that draws you deeper into the action. The intuitive Sonic Studio interface also offers a range of EQ options and one-click presets, allowing you to tailor acoustics to suit personal preferences or the characteristics of your headset.
Apply customised audio settings to different applications, so everything you do is perfectly tuned to the way you want to listen.
Sonic Studio Link
New Sonic Studio Link VR functionality extends its HRTF effects to headsets like the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive.
Surround sound for a truly immersive audio experience.
Loaded with the latest technologies, you'll benefit from connections as quick and simple to make as they are stable and speedy.
Intel Gigabit Ethernet
ROG Strix H370-I Gaming features the very latest Intel Ethernet (I219-V) for faster, smoother gaming. Intel's LAN reduces CPU overhead and increases TCP and UDP throughput, keeping more processing power available for gaming.
Intel Integrated Ultra Wi-Fi support
ROG Strix H370-I Gaming features the latest Intel 802.11ac Wi-Fi with 2×2 MU-MIMO and wide 160MHz channels, for wireless speeds of up to 1.73Gbps.* In fact, its integrated Wireless-AC 9650 Wi-Fi adapter pushes wireless data up to 2X faster than other Wi-Fi solutions — so you'll get fast, smooth transfers, even when your rig is further away from the router. Intel Wireless-AC 9650 also offers Bluetooth 5.0 for connections that are up to 2X faster than ever before, and with up to 4X the range.
ROG Strix Gives you More
Design, build, tweak and show off your style – with ROG Strix behind you every step of the way.
The Power of Intel
Intel H370 chipset
The Intel® H370 is a single-chipset design that supports 8th Generation Intel® Core™ LGA1151 processors. It provides improved performance by utilising serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. Additionally, the H370 chipset provides a maximum of four USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports, four USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, six SATA 6Gbps ports, and 32Gbps M.2 and PCIe 3.0 lane-speed support, for faster data retrieval. Intel H370 also supports integrated graphics, so you'll enjoy the very latest in graphics performance.
Ready for 8th Generation Intel® LGA1151 Core processors
This motherboard supports 8th Generation Intel® Core™ processors in the LGA1151 package, with integrated graphics, memory and PCI Express controllers to support onboard graphics output with dedicated chipsets, dual-channel (2-DIMM) DDR4 memory and 16 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes for great performance.
- Motherboard Type: Desktop
- Form Factor: Mini ITX
- Socket: Intel 1151 – Coffee Lake
- Chipset: Intel H370
- #Hide#DDR Type: DDR4
- CPU Support: Click here for CPU support
- RAM Technology: DDR4 (Dual Channel)
- RAM Slots: 2 x DIMM
- RAM Speeds: 2666/2400/2133 MHz
- Maximum Memory: 32GB
- Graphics: Supports Intel HD Graphics
- Graphics Ports: 1 x HDMI 1.4b
1 x DisplayPort 1.2
- Multi-GPU Support: –
- PCI/PCI Express: 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (supports x16)
- PCI: –
- Storage: 4 x SATA III
1 x M.2 Socket (2242/2260/2280) – SATA & PCIe
1 x M.2 Socket (2242/2260/2280) – PCIe
- RAID: “RAID 0, 1, 5, 10”
- Wireless: Wi-Fi with MU-MIMO 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
Supports dual frequency band 2.4/5 GHz
Up to 1.73Gbps transfer speed
- LAN: Dual GB LAN
- Audio: ROG SupremeFX S1220A 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- USB Ports Supported: “2 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A (at back)
1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-C (at back)
5 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (3 at back, 2 at mid-board)
2 x USB 2.0 (at mid-board)”
- Back Panel I/O Ports: 1 x HDMI
1 x DisplayPort
2 x USB 3.1 Gen2
4 x USB 3.1 Gen1
2 x Anti-surge LAN
1 x Intel Wi-Fi Module
1 x Optical S/PDIF out
5 x Audio jacks
- Internal I/O Connectors: 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1
1 x USB 2.0
4 x SATA 6Gb/s
2 x M.2 Socket 3
1 x 4-Pin CPU fan
1 x 4-Pin Chassis fan
1 x 4-Pin AIO_PUMP
1 x Addressable RGB
1 x 2-pin Clear CMOS/RTS
1 x Thermal sensor
1 x Front audio
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V
- .: 1 x 24-pin EATX
1 x 4-pin Internal speaker
1 x System panel
- Accessories: Panel cable
Addressable RGB LED exte. cable
2 x SATA cables
2×2 dual-band Wi-Fi antennas
2 x M.2 2242 mounting kits
ROG STRIX stickers
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 1.0600 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
- #Hide#M.2 Slot(s): Yes (M.2)
- #Hide#RGB Lighting: Yes (RGB)
- #Hide#No. LAN Ports: 2 x LAN
- #Hide#Max LAN Speed: GB LAN
- #Hide#Wi-Fi: Yes (Wi-Fi)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.