The most cost-effective solution for the AM3+ platform combined with ASUS EPU
- AM3+ CPU Support Ready
- Core Unlocker- Unlock true Core performance intelligently
- Anti-Surge- Full-time Power Guardian-Make System Free From Risk
- ASUS EPU- System Level Energy Saving
- Low EMI- protect you – 50% less radiation
AMD® FX™ /Phenom™II /Athlon™II /Sempron™ 100 Series Processors (Socket AM3+)
This motherboard supports AMD® AM3+ multi-core processors with unique L3 cache and delivers better overclocking capabilities with less power consumption. It features dual-channel DDR3 memory support and accelerates data transfer rate up to 5200MT/s via HyperTransport™ 3.0 based system bus. This motherboard also supports AMD® CPUs in the new 32nm manufacturing process.
System Level Energy Saving
The new ASUS EPU – the world’s first power saving engine, has been upgraded to a new 4-engine version, which provides total system power savings by detecting current PC loadings and intelligently moderating power in real-time. The EPU automatically provides the most appropriate power usage for the CPU, VGA card, hard drives and CPU cooler fan – helping save power and money.
ASUS Anti-Surge Protection
Anti-Surge Protection Design detects overvoltage conditions and prevents voltage surges from spreading in real time. It also actively cuts off the overvoltage supply to protect the system.
1. Real-time over voltage detection.
2. Active protection against potential damage to your motherboards and systems.
Protect You A special low-radiation design shields you from harmful electromagnetic exposure by eliminating 50% of radiation.
1. Radiation Deduction Design minimizes harmful electromagnetic radiation output with exclusive circuit design to cancel electrical charge.
2. The Radiation Moat Design effectively blocks radiation to prevent discharge spread.
Protect Your Computer with ESD Guards. Electrostatic discharge (ESD) conditions can happen while plugging or unplugging any USB peripherals-causing damage to the computer. ASUS ESD Guards clamp the ESD voltage and shunt the majority of the ESD current away for a more reliable computing environment.
Unleash True Core Performance Intelligently
ASUS Core Unlocker simplifies the activation of a latent AMD® CPU—with just a simply key. Enjoy an instant performance boost by simply unlocking the extra cores, without performing complicated BIOS changes.
ASUS Fan Xpert intelligently allows you to adjust the CPU and chassis fan speeds according to different ambient temperatures caused by different climate conditions in different geographic regions and your PC’s loading. The built-in variety of useful profiles offer flexible controls of fan speed to achieve a quiet and cool environment.
Simply update BIOS from a USB flash disk before entering the OS
EZ Flash 2 is a user-friendly BIOS update utility. Simply launch this tool and update BIOS from a USB flash disk before entering the OS. You can update your BIOS only in a few clicks without preparing an additional floppy diskette or using an OS-based flash utility.
8-channel high definition audio
Enjoy high-end sound system on your PC! The onboard 8-channel HD audio (High Definition Audio, previously codenamed Azalia) CODEC enables high-quality 192KHz/24-bit audio output, jack-sensing feature, retasking functions and multi-streaming technology that simultaneously sends different audio streams to different destinations. You can now talk to your partners on the headphone while playing a multi-channel network games. All of these are done on one computer.
** Use the chassis with HD audio module in the front panel to support 8-channel audio output.
The motherboard is European Union´s Energy-related Products (ErP) ready, and ErP requires products to meet certain energy efficiency requirements in regards to energy consumptions. This is in line with ASUS vision of creating environment-friendly and energy-efficient products through product design and innovation to reduce carbon footprint of the product and thus mitigate environmental impacts.
- Motherboard Type: Desktop
- Form Factor: Micro ATX
- Socket: AMD AM3+
- Chipset: AMD 760G
- #Hide#DDR Type: DDR3
- CPU Support: Click here for CPU support
- RAM Technology: DDR3 (Dual Channel)
- RAM Slots: 2 x DIMM
- RAM Speeds: 1866/1600/1333/1066 MHz
- Maximum Memory: 16GB
- Graphics: Integrated ATI Radeon HD 3000 GPU
- Graphics Ports: 1 x VGA
- Multi-GPU Support: Hybrid CrossFireX Support
- PCI/PCI Express: 1 x PCIe 2.0 x16
1 x PCIe 2.0 x1
- PCI: 1 x PCI
- Storage: 4 x SATA II
- RAID: “RAID 0, 1, 10, JBOD”
- Wireless: –
- LAN: GB LAN
- Audio: Realtek ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- USB Ports Supported: “8 x USB 2.0 ports (4 at back, 4 at mid-board)”
- Back Panel I/O Ports: 1 x PS/2 keyboard
1 x PS/2 mouse
1 x D-Sub
1 x LAN (RJ45)
4 x USB 2.0
1 x COM port
3 x Audio jacks
- Internal I/O Connectors: 2 x USB 2.0 connectors
4 x SATA 3Gb/s
1 x CPU Fan
1 x Chassis Fan
1 x 24-pin EATX
1 x 4-pin ATX 12V
1 x Front panel audio
1 x Internal speaker
1 x System panel
- Accessories: Users manual
2 x SATA 3Gb/s cable(s)
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.9000 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
- #Hide#No. LAN Ports: 1 x LAN
- #Hide#Max LAN Speed: GB LAN
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.