ASROCK Z390 STEEL LEGEND
- Supports 9th and 8th Gen Intel® Core™ processors (Socket 1151)
- Supports DDR4 4266MHz+ (OC)
- 2 PCIe 3.0 x16, 3 PCIe 3.0 x1, 1 M.2 Key E for WiFi
- AMD Quad CrossFireX™ and CrossFireX™
- Graphics Output: DisplayPort, HDMI
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC1200 Audio Codec), Nichicon Fine Gold Series Audio Caps
- 6 SATA3, 2 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
- 2 USB 3.2 Gen2 (Rear Type A+C)
- 6 USB 3.2 Gen1 (4 Front, 2 Rear)
- Intel® Gigabit LAN
- Polychrome RGB SYNC
Tough as Steel. True Legend.
Steel Legend represents the philosophical state of rock-solid durability and irresistible aesthetics. Built around most demanding specs and features, the Steel Legend series aims at daily users and mainstream enthusiasts! Providing a strong array of materials/components to ensure a stable and reliable performance. A motherboard that fulfills every task – with style!
Dual USB 3.2 Gen2 (Type-A + Type-C)
This motherboard has a pair of onboard Type-A and Type-C USB 3.2 Gen2 ports built on the rear i/o for supporting next generation USB 3.2 Gen2 devices and to deliver up to 10 Gbps data transfer rates.
2 Full Coverage M.2 Armor
Dual massive full coverage M.2 heatsink is able to dissipate heat efficiently to ensure your high speed M.2 SSD always working at its best.
Premium 60A Power Choke
ASRock’s premium 60A power chokes effectively make the saturation current up to three times better, thus providing enhanced and improved Vcore voltage to the motherboard.
PCI-e Steel Slot
The advanced PCI-E Steel Slot packed with solid cover that prevent any signal interference with graphics cards. It also ensures the heavy graphics cards to be well-installed in the PCI-E slot safely.
Rule Your Own Lighting Way – Polychrome RGB
ASRock motherboards deliver stunning performance and superior aesthetics to rule your own colorful lighting way! ASRock offers a very comprehensive control to perform the built-in RGB LEDs or the connected LED strips, CPU fans, coolers, chassis and any RGB devices smoothly. Devices can be synchronized across the Polychrome RGB Sync-certified accessories as well.
Post Status Checker
An easy troubleshooting tool that shows the CPU / DRAM / VGA / BOOT operation every time you start up the system. Post Status Checker is an fast and easy way to identify the source of the problem.
A-Tuning is ASRock's multi purpose software suite with a new interface, more new features and improved utilities.
M.2 (KEY E) For WiFi
Besides the onboard LAN port, users may also choose 802.11ac wireless connections by M.2 (Key E) slot.
*Wi-Fi module is not included.
Live Update & APP Shop
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop is designed for your convenience. We provide various apps and support software for users to download. You can also easily optimize your system and keep your motherboard up to date with ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
- Motherboard Type: Desktop
- Form Factor: ATX
- Socket: 1151 – Coffee Lake
- Chipset: Intel Z390
- #Hide#DDR Type: DDR4
- RAM Technology: DDR4 (Dual Channel)
- RAM Slots: 4 x DIMM
- RAM Speeds: 4266+(OC) / 4133(OC) / 4000(OC) / 3866(OC) / 3800(OC) / 3733(OC) / 3600(OC) / 3200(OC) / 2933(OC) / 2800(OC) / 2666 / 2400 / 2133 MHz
- Maximum Memory: 128GB
- Graphics: Supports Intel UHD Graphics
- Graphics Ports: 1 x HDMI
1 x DisplayPort 1.2
- Multi-GPU Support: Supports AMD Quad CrossFireX
- PCI Express: 2 x PCIe 3.0 x16
3 x PCIe 3.0 x1
- Storage: 6 x SATA III
1 x Ultra M.2 (2230/2242/2260/2280) SATA & PCIe
1 x Ultra M.2 (2230/2242/2260/2280/22110) SATA & PCIe
- RAID: “RAID 0, 1, 5, 10”
- Wireless: –
- LAN: GB LAN
- Audio: 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC1200 Audio Codec)
- USB Ports Supported: “2 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 (Type-A & C at back)
6 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 (2 at back, 4 at mid-board)
5 x USB 2.0 (2 at back, 3 at mid-board)”
- Back Panel I/O Ports: 1 x Antenna Bracket
1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard
1 x HDMI
1 x DisplayPort 1.2
1 x Optical SPDIF Out
2 x USB 2.0
1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A
1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C
2 x USB 3.2 Gen1
1 x RJ-45 LAN
HD Audio Jacks
- Internal I/O Connectors: 1 x COM Port
1 x SPI TPM
1 x Power LED and Speaker
2 x RGB LED
1 x Addressable LED
1 x CPU Fan
1 x CPU/Water Pump Fan
3 x Chassis/Water Pump Fan
1 x 24 pin ATX
1 x 8 pin 12V
1 x Front Audio
1 x Thunderbolt AIC
- .: 2 x USB 2.0
2 x USB 3.2 Gen1
- CPU Support: Click here for CPU support
- Accessories: “Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield
2 x SATA Data Cables
3 x Screws for M.2 Sockets
2 x Standoffs for M.2 Sockets”
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.0000 kg
- Warranty: 3 Year Replacement Warranty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.