ASROCK Z390 PRO4
- Supports 9th and 8th Gen Intel® Core™ processors (Socket 1151)
- 10 Power Phase Design
- Supports DDR4 4300MHz+ (OC)
- 2 PCIe 3.0 x16, 3 PCIe 3.0 x1, 1 M.2(Key E) For WiFi
- AMD Quad CrossFireX™ and CrossFireX™
- Graphics Output Options: HDMI, DVI-D, D-Sub
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec), ELNA Audio Caps
- 6 SATA3, 2 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
- 2 USB 3.1 Gen2 (Rear Type-A+C), 6 USB 3.1 Gen1 (4 Front, 2 Rear)
- Intel® Gigabit LAN
Dual M.2 For SSD
Equipped with M.2 slot that supports both SATA3 6Gb/s and PCIe Gen3 x4 Ultra M.2 interface that pushes data transfer speeds up to 32Gb/s, and is compatible with ASRock’s U.2 Kit for installing some of the world’s fastest U.2 PCIe Gen3 x4 SSD.
Supports Type 22110 M.2
Ready for higher capacity and even faster Type 22110 M.2 NVMe SSD to fulfill the need of performance
Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
Supports Intel® Optane™ memory technology and Intel® Optane™ storage technology that redefines a new standard of high performance and responsiveness.
ASRock Intel® 4-Layer Memory POOL Technology
POOL (Planes On Outer Layers) technology allows 4-layer boards to utilize stripline routing instead of micro-strip routing, making motherboard having better electrical properties and performance.
Intel® LAN provides the best throughput performance, lower CPU utilization, enhanced stability and is able to deliver ultimate network experience to users!
M.2 (KEY E) For WiFi
Besides the onboard LAN port, users may also choose 802.11ac wireless connections by M.2 (Key E) slot.
Super Alloy Motherboard
Premium 50A Power Choke
Compared to traditional chokes, ASRock’s premium 50A power chokes effectively make the saturation current up to three times better, thus providing enhanced and improved Vcore voltage to the motherboard.
10 Power Phase
Designed with an 10 Power Phase Design, this motherboard provides completely smooth power delivery to the CPU and offers unmatched overclocking capabilities and enhanced performance with the lowest temperature.
Sapphire Black PCB
Pure black PCB appearance. The new Sapphire Black PCB represents rock-solid quality and gives the motherboard a more mysterious touch.
High Density Glass Fabric PCB
High Density Glass Fabric PCB design that reduces the gaps between the PCB layers to protect the motherboard against electrical shorts caused by humidity.
Solid Capacitor Design
ASRock applied solid capacitors on this motherboard. With these solid caps, this motherboard is allowed to perform more stably and ensure longer lifetime.
Full Spike Protection
Some sensitive digital components on the motherboard are vulnerable to power surges, the excessive current may cause your system to malfunction immediately. ASRock Full Spike Protection includes various technologies to prevent your motherboard’s components from being damaged by these unexpected voltage spikes.
Live Update & APP Shop
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop is designed for your convenience. We provide various apps and support software for users to download. You can also easily optimize your system and keep your motherboard up to date with ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
- Motherboard Type: Desktop
- Form Factor: ATX
- Socket: Intel 1151 – Coffee Lake
- Chipset: Intel Z390
- #Hide#DDR Type: DDR4
- CPU Support: Click here for CPU support
- RAM Technology: DDR4 (Dual Channel)
- RAM Slots: 4 x DIMM
- RAM Speeds: 4300(OC)*/4133(OC)/4000(OC)/3866(OC)/3800(OC)/3733(OC)/3600(OC)/3200(OC)/2933(OC)/2800(OC)/2666/2400/2133 MHz
- Maximum Memory: 64GB
- Graphics: Supports Intel HD Graphics
- Graphics Ports: 1 x VGA
1 x DVI-D
1 x HDMI
- Multi-GPU Support: Supports AMD Quad-GPU CrossFireX
- PCI/PCI Express: 2 x PCIe 3.0 x16
3 x PCIe 3.0 x1
- PCI: –
- Storage: 6 x SATA III
1 x M.2 (2230/2242/2260/2280) – SATA & PCIe
1 x M.2 (2230/2242/2260/2280/22110) – SATA & PCIe
- RAID: “RAID 0, 1, 5, 10”
- Wireless: –
- LAN: GB LAN
- Audio: 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec)
- USB Ports Supported: “2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 (Type-A & C at back)
6 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (2 at back, 4 at mid-board)
5 x USB 2.0 (2 at back, 3 at mid-board)”
- Back Panel I/O Ports: 1 x Antenna Ports
1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard
1 x D-Sub
1 x DVI-D
1 x HDMI
2 x USB 2.0
1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A
1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C
2 x USB 3.1 Gen1
1 x RJ-45 LAN
HD Audio Jacks
- Internal I/O Connectors: 1 x COM Port
1 x TPM
1 x Power LED and Speaker
1 x CPU Fan
3 x Chassis/Water Pump Fan
1 x 24 pin ATX
1 x 8 pin 12V
1 x Front Audio
1 x Thunderbolt AIC
2 x USB 2.0
2 x USB 3.1 Gen1
- Accessories: Quick Installation Guide
2 x SATA Data Cables
3 x Screws for M.2 Sockets
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 1.2600 kg
- Warranty: 3 Year Replacement Warranty
- #Hide#M.2 Slot(s): Yes (M.2)
- #Hide#RGB Lighting: No
- #Hide#No. LAN Ports: 1 x LAN
- #Hide#Max LAN Speed: GB LAN