ASROCK Z390 PHANTOMGAMING4S
- Supports 9th and 8th Gen Intel® Core™ processors (Socket 1151)
- Supports DDR4 4300MHz+ (OC)
- 2 PCIe 3.0 x16, 3 PCIe 3.0 x1, 1 M.2 Key E for WiFi
- AMD Quad CrossFireX™ and CrossFireX™
- Graphics Output Options: HDMI
- Supports HDMI 1.4 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096×2160) @ 30Hz
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC1200 Audio Codec), ELNA Audio Caps
- 6 SATA3, 1 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
- 8 USB 3.2 Gen1 (4 Front, 4 Rear)
- Intel® Gigabit LAN
- ASRock Polychrome SYNC
Armor Your VR Machine
Prepare yourself well to enjoy the impressive world of Virtual Reality. Before that, you have to make sure everything is qualified, including hardware, software and drivers. Motherboard is the key to connect every critical components and ASRock’s VR Ready products are definitely the one you’re looking for. The premium quality is assured by rigorous testing during development. The sturdy components and rock-solid performance makes you completely immersive in the VR scenario. Users can be assured to experience VR enjoyments without any compatibility problems.
Rule your own Lighting Way – Polychrome RGB
This motherboard features onboard RGB headers and an addressable RGB header that allow motherboard to be connected to compatible LED devices such as strip, CPU fans, coolers, chassis and so on. Users may also synchronize RGB LED devices across the Polychrome RGB Sync-certified accessories to create their own unique lighting effects.
Supports PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3 Type 22110 M.2
The PCIe Gen3 x4 Ultra M.2 interface pushes data transfer speeds up to 32Gb/s. In addition, it is also ready for higher capacity and even faster Type 22110 M.2 NVMe SSD to fulfill the need of performance.
ASRock Intel® 4-Layer Memory POOL Technology
POOL (Planes On Outer Layers) technology allows 4-layer boards to utilize stripline routing instead of micro-strip routing, making motherboard having better electrical properties and performance.
Intel® LAN provides the best throughput performance, lower CPU utilization, enhanced stability and is able to deliver ultimate network experience to users!
Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
Supports Intel® Optane™ memory technology and Intel® Optane™ storage technology that redefines a new standard of high performance and responsiveness.
Sapphire Black PCB
Pure black PCB appearance. The new Sapphire Black PCB represents rock-solid quality and gives the motherboard a more mysterious touch.
4 x USB3.2 Gen1
Delivering data transfer rates up to 10X faster than USB 2.0 with optimized power efficiency. USB 3.2 Gen1 technology advances the data transfer rate up to 5Gb/s. ASRock provides 4 x USB 3.2 Gen1 ports onboard allows you to have a stunning data transfer experience.
Post Status Checker
An easy troubleshooting tool that shows the CPU / DRAM / VGA / BOOT operation every time you start up the system. Post Status Checker is an fast and easy way to identify the source of the problem.
Water Pump Header
This is not only a standard CPU fan header, but also supports water pumps! This header provides a maximum of 2A power for supporting the most popular water pumps. User also can adjust the voltage of water pump to get higher cooling performance with lower noise.
Unlike traditional motherboards that use analog power, this motherboard uses a next generation digital PWM (Pulse-Width Modulation) design, which provides CPU Vcore voltage more efficiently and smoothly, so that the stability and lifespan of the motherboard is greatly enhanced.
M.2 (KEY E) For WiFi
Besides the onboard LAN port, users may also choose 802.11ac wireless connections by M.2 (Key E) slot.
Solid Capacitor Design
ASRock applied solid capacitors on this motherboard. With these solid caps, this motherboard is allowed to perform more stably and ensure longer lifetime.
ELNA Audio Caps
Who says high quality audio is only available on high-end motherboards? ASRock applied ELNA audio capacitors on mainstream and entry-level motherboards! Compared with traditional solid caps, the leakage current of ELNA audio caps is merely 3uA. This is the key to reduce noise level significantly and satisfy even the pickiest audiophiles.
Full Spike Protection
Some sensitive digital components on the motherboard are vulnerable to power surges, the excessive current may cause your system to malfunction immediately. ASRock Full Spike Protection includes various technologies to prevent your motherboard’s components from being damaged by these unexpected voltage spikes.
Live Update & APP Shop
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop is designed for your convenience. We provide various apps and support software for users to download. You can also easily optimize your system and keep your motherboard up to date with ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
- Motherboard Type: Desktop
- Form Factor: ATX
- Socket: Intel 1151 – Coffee Lake
- Chipset: Intel Z390
- #Hide#DDR Type: DDR4
- CPU Support: Click here for CPU support
- RAM Technology: DDR4 (Dual Channel)
- RAM Slots: 4 x DIMM
- RAM Speeds: 4300+(OC) / 4133(OC) / 4000(OC) / 3866(OC) / 3800(OC) / 3733(OC) / 3600(OC) / 3200(OC) / 2933(OC) / 2800(OC) / 2666 / 2400 / 2133 MHz
- Maximum Memory: 128GB
- Graphics: Supports Intel HD Graphics
- Graphics Ports: 1 x HDMI
- Multi-GPU Support: Supports AMD Quad-GPU CrossFireX
- PCI/PCI Express: 2 x PCIe 3.0 x16
3 x PCIe 3.0 x1
- Storage: 6 x SATA III
1 x M.2 (2230/2242/2260/2280/22110) – SATA & PCIe
- RAID: “RAID 0, 1, 5, 10”
- Wireless: –
- LAN: GB LAN
- Audio: 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC1200 Audio Codec)
- USB Ports Supported: “8 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 (4 at back, 4 at mid-board)
5 x USB 2.0 (2 at back, 3 at mid-board)”
- Back Panel I/O Ports: 1 x Antenna Bracket
1 x PS/2 Mouse
1 x PS/2 Keyboard
1 x HDMI
2 x USB 2.0
4 x USB 3.2 Gen1
1 x RJ-45 LAN
HD Audio Jacks
- Internal I/O Connectors: 1 x COM Port
1 x SPI TPM
1 x Power LED and Speaker
2 x RGB LED
1 x Addressable LED
2 x CPU Fan
3 x Chassis/Water Pump Fan
1 x 24 pin ATX
1 x 8 pin 12V
1 x Front Audio
1 x Thunderbolt AIC
2 x USB 2.0
- .: 2 x USB 3.2 Gen1
- Accessories: “Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield
2 x SATA Data Cables
2 x Screws for M.2 Sockets”
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 1.2500 kg
- Warranty: 3 Year Replacement Warranty
- #Hide#M.2 Slot(s): Yes (M.2)
- #Hide#RGB Lighting: Yes (RGB)
- #Hide#No. LAN Ports: 1 x LAN
- #Hide#Max LAN Speed: GB LAN