- Supports 9th and 8th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors (Socket 1151)
- Supports DDR4 2666
- 1 PCIe 3.0 x16, 2 PCIe 2.0 x1
- AMD Quad CrossFireX™
- Graphics Output Options: HDMI, DVI-D, D-Sub
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC887 Audio Codec), ELNA Audio Caps
- 4 SATA3, 1 M.2 (PCIe Gen2 x4 & SATA3)
- 4 USB 3.1 Gen1 (2 Front, 2 Rear)
- Intel® Gigabit LAN
PCIe Gen2 x4 M.2
The PCIe Gen2 x4 interface pushes data transfer speeds up to 20Gb/s. In addition, it also supports SATA 3 6Gb/s M.2 modules, and is compatible with ASRock’s U.2 Kit for installing some U.2 SSDs.
Intel® LAN provides the best throughput performance, lower CPU utilization, enhanced stability and is able to deliver ultimate network experience to users!
Super Alloy Motherboard
Sapphire Black PCB
Pure black PCB appearance. The new Sapphire Black PCB represents rock-solid quality and gives the motherboard a more mysterious touch.
High Density Glass Fabric PCB
High Density Glass Fabric PCB design that reduces the gaps between the PCB layers to protect the motherboard against electrical shorts caused by humidity.
3 Graphics Outputs
Complete with all three types of most used connectors! Packed with a D-Sub + DVI-D + HDMI combo. Plus the HDMI port supports 4K resolution.
4K x 2K
Composed by a minimum of 3840 x 2160 pixels, which is twice the horizontal and vertical resolution of the 1080p format.
ELNA Audio Caps
Who says high quality audio is only available on high-end motherboards? ASRock applied ELNA audio capacitors on mainstream and entry-level motherboards! Compared with traditional solid caps, the leakage current of ELNA audio caps is merely 3uA. This is the key to reduce noise level significantly and satisfy even the pickiest audiophiles.
A-Tuning is ASRock's multi purpose software suite with a new interface, more new features and improved utilities.
Full Spike Protection
Some sensitive digital components on the motherboard are vulnerable to power surges, the excessive current may cause your system to malfunction immediately. ASRock Full Spike Protection includes various technologies to prevent your motherboard’s components from being damaged by these unexpected voltage spikes.
Live Update & APP Shop
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop is designed for your convenience. We provide various apps and support software for users to download. You can also easily optimize your system and keep your motherboard up to date with ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
- Motherboard Type: Desktop
- Form Factor: Micro ATX
- Socket: Intel 1151 – Coffee Lake
- Chipset: Intel H310
- #Hide#DDR Type: DDR4
- CPU Support: Click here for CPU support
- RAM Technology: DDR4 (Dual Channel)
- RAM Slots: 2 x DIMM
- RAM Speeds: 2666 / 2400 / 2133 MHz
- Maximum Memory: 32GB
- Graphics: Supports Intel UHD Graphics
- Graphics Ports: 1 x VGA
1 x DVI-D
1 x HDMI
- Multi-GPU Support: –
- PCI/PCI Express: 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16
1 x PCIe 2.0 x1
- Storage: 4 x SATA III
1 x M.2 (2230/2242/2260/2280) – PCIe
- RAID: –
- Wireless: –
- LAN: GB LAN
- Audio: 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC887 Audio Codec)
- USB Ports Supported: “4 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (2 Front, 2 Rear)
8 x USB 2.0 (4 Front, 4 Rear)”
- Back Panel I/O Ports: 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard
1 x D-Sub
1 x DVI-D
1 x HDMI
4 x USB 2.0
2 x USB 3.1 Gen1
1 x RJ-45
HD Audio Jacks
- Internal I/O Connectors: 1 x Print Port
1 x COM Port
1 x TPM
1 x Chassis Intrusion and Speaker
1 x CPU Fan
2 x Chassis/Water Pump Fan
1 x 24 pin ATX
1 x 8 pin 12V
1 x Front Audio
2 x USB 2.0
1 x USB 3.1 Gen1
- Accessories: Quick Installation Guide
2 x SATA Data Cables
1 x Screw for M.2 Socket
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.7070 kg
- Warranty: 3 Year Replacement Warranty
- #Hide#M.2 Slot(s): Yes (M.2)
- #Hide#No. LAN Ports: 1 x LAN
- #Hide#Max LAN Speed: GB LAN