- Supports 8th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors (Socket 1151)
- Supports DDR4 2666
- 1 PCIe 3.0 x16, 1 PCIe 2.0 x1
- Graphics Output Options: DVI-D, D-Sub
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC887 Audio Codec), ELNA Audio Caps
- 4 SATA3
- 4 USB 3.1 Gen1 (2 Front, 2 Rear)
- Supports Full Spike Protection, ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
HEVC 10-bit Decoding/Encoding
Supports HEVC 10-bit Decoding/Encoding to provide substantially improved video quality and higher bit depth video experience.
Super Alloy Motherboard
Sapphire Black PCB
Pure black PCB appearance. The new Sapphire Black PCB represents rock-solid quality and gives the motherboard a more mysterious touch.
High Density Glass Fabric PCB
High Density Glass Fabric PCB design that reduces the gaps between the PCB layers to protect the motherboard against electrical shorts caused by humidity.
Solid Capacitor Design
ASRock applied solid capacitors on this motherboard. With these solid caps, this motherboard is allowed to perform more stably and ensure longer lifetime.
ELNA Audio Caps
Who says high quality audio is only available on high-end motherboards? ASRock applied ELNA audio capacitors on mainstream and entry-level motherboards! Compared with traditional solid caps, the leakage current of ELNA audio caps is merely 3uA. This is the key to reduce noise level significantly and satisfy even the pickiest audiophiles.
Water Pump Header
This is not only a standard CPU fan header, but also supports water pumps! This header provides a maximum of 1.5A power for supporting the most popular water pumps. User also can adjust the voltage of water pump to get higher cooling performance with lower noise.
A-Tuning is ASRock's multi purpose software suite with a new interface, more new features and improved utilities.
Full Spike Protection
Some sensitive digital components on the motherboard are vulnerable to power surges, the excessive current may cause your system to malfunction immediately. ASRock Full Spike Protection includes various technologies to prevent your motherboard’s components from being damaged by these unexpected voltage spikes.
Live Update & APP Shop
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop is designed for your convenience. We provide various apps and support software for users to download. You can also easily optimize your system and keep your motherboard up to date with ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
- Motherboard Type: Desktop
- Form Factor: Micro ATX
- Socket: Intel 1151 – Coffee Lake
- Chipset: Intel H310
- #Hide#DDR Type: DDR4
- CPU Support: Click here for CPU support
- RAM Technology: DDR4 (Dual Channel)
- RAM Slots: 2 x DIMM
- RAM Speeds: 2666 / 2400 / 2133
- Maximum Memory: 32GB
- Graphics: Supports Intel UHD Graphics
- Graphics Ports: 1 x VGA
1 x DVI
- Multi-GPU Support: –
- PCI/PCI Express: 1 x PCIe 3.0
1 x PCIe 2.0
- PCI: –
- Storage: 4 x SATA III
- RAID: –
- Wireless: –
- LAN: GB LAN
- Audio: 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC887 Audio Codec)
Supports Surge Protection
ELNA Audio Caps
- USB Ports Supported: “4 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (2 Front, 2 Rear)
4 x USB 2.0 (Rear Panel)”
- Back Panel I/O Ports: 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard
1 x D-Sub
1 x DVI-D
4 x USB 2.0
2 x USB 3.1 Gen1
1 x RJ-45 LAN
HD Audio Jacks
- Internal I/O Connectors: 1 x TPM Header
1 x Chassis Intrusion and Speaker
1 x CPU Fan
1 x Chassis/Water Pump Fan
1 x 24 pin ATX
1 x 8 pin 12V
1 x Front Audio
1 x USB 2.0
1 x USB 3.1 Gen1
- Accessories: “Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield
2 x SATA Data Cables”
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.6900 kg
- Warranty: 3 Year Replacement Warranty
- #Hide#No. LAN Ports: 1 x LAN
- #Hide#Max LAN Speed: GB LAN
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.