Extra Fast and Ultra Efficient
ADATA DDR4 modules for notebooks realize new generation advantages in highly reliable and cost-effective products. DDR4 brings higher performance thanks to faster frequencies compared to DDR3, going up to 2400MHz. It does this while operating at a low 1.2V, which is 20% less than DDR3 in terms of energy consumption.
Meets Demanding Standards for New-Generation Platforms
- Complies with JEDEC standards
- RoHS compliant
- Supports Intel Skylake/Haswell-E platforms, future-proof for Kaby Lake and Cannon Lake platforms
All ADATA memory modules are produced and tested using a rigorous quality control process for rapid computing and stable operation. In addition, ADATA memory modules provide customers a lifetime warranty for maximum assurance with excellent service.
- Series: ADATA Premier
- DDR Type: SODIMM DDR4
- Size: 4GB
- Speed: 2400 MHz
- Compliance: PC4-19200
- Pins: 260-pin
- CAS Latency: CL17
- Data Integrity Check: Non-ECC
- Low Voltage: No
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Additional Information: See Overview
- Package Type: Blister Pack
- Package Weight: 0.0225 kg
- Warranty: Lifetime
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.