With sustained read/write speeds of up to 3500/3000MB per second, customizable RGB lighting, and a slew of performance enhancing features, the XPG SPECTRIX S40G is a no brainer for those seeking amazing performance and exceptional reliability.
- Ultra-fast PCIe Gen3x4 interface
- NVMe 1.3 support
- 3D NAND Flash for higher capacity and durability
- Customizable RGB lighting
- Advanced LDPC ECC Technology
- SLC Caching and DRAM cache buffer
- AES 256-bit encryption support
- Compact M.2 2280 form factor – ideal for gaming and high-end desktops
RGB Your Way
Customize your gaming experience with programmable RGB lighting effects! Set up patterns, pulse speed, lighting intensity, and preset modes. Control is a snap with XPG's RGB control software. For ease of use, the S40G is compatible1 with most motherboards from all the major brands.
The S40G supports the NVMe standard and utilizes the high-speed PCIe Gen3x4 interface to let you enjoy expeptional sustained read/write speeds. What's more, sporting next-generation 3D Flash memory it offers a leap forward in capacity, efficiency, and durability. Also with the M.2 2280 specification it supports the latest Intel® and AMD platforms. These capabilities make the S40G ideally suited for gamers, PC enthusiasts, overclockers, and graphics professionals.
Data Integrity and Security
The S40G supports LDPC (Low-Density Parity-Check) error correcting code technology to detect and fix a wider range of data errors for more accurate data transfers and a longer SSD lifespan. Plus, with AES 256-bit encryption, the S40G ensures data security and integrity.
Backed by a 5-Year Warranty
Every component on the S40G has passed meticulous screening, testing, and certification. What’s more, it comes backed by a 5-year warranty.
- Series: ADATA XPG Spectrix S40G
- #Hide#Capacity Range: 480 – 512 GB
- Capacity: 512 GB
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: PCIe 3.0 x4
- #Hide#Interface: PCI Express
- Read: Up to 3500MB/s
- Write: Up to 1900MB/s
- Max Random 4K R/W: 300K / 240K
- Power Consumption: 0.33W Active (Typical)
- Weight/Dimensions: 13.4g
22 x 80 x 8mm
- Operating Temperatures: 0C~70C
- Storage Temperatures: -40C~85C
- Shock Resistance: 1500G/0.5m
- MTBF: “2,000,000 hours”
- Total Bytes Written: 320TB
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Type: Retail
- Warranty: 5 Years