ASUS Phoenix GeForce GTX 1650 OC edition 4GB GDDR6 is your ticket into PC gaming.
- OC Edition: Boost Clock 1665 MHz (OC Mode)/ 1635 MHz (Gaming Mode)
- The ASUS Phoenix GeForce GTX 1650 is built with the breakthrough graphics performance of the award-winning NVIDIA Turing architecture to supercharge your favorite games.
- Ultra-fast GDDR6 with over 50% more memory bandwidth for high-speed gaming.
- GeForce Experience lets you capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends, keep GeForce drivers up to date, and easily optimise your in-game settings.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A compact design maximizes compatibility.
- A stainless steel bracket is harder and more resistant to corrosion.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
- Chipset Manufacturer: Nvidia
- Interface: PCI Express 3.0
- Graphics Chipset: Nvidia GTX 1650
- Memory Size: 4GB
- Memory Type: DDR4
- Memory Interface: 128-bit
- Core Clock: OC Mode:
1665 MHz (Boost Clock)
Gaming Mode (Default):
GPU Boost Clock: 1635 MHz
GPU Base Clock: 1410 MHz
- Memory Clock: 12 Gbps
- CUDA Cores / Stream Processors: 896 CUDA Cores
- Outputs: 1 x DVI-D
1 x HDMI 2.0b
1 x DisplayPort 1.4
- HDCP Support: Yes
- Resolution: Digital Max Resolution: 7680 x 4320
- Multi-GPU Support: None
- Max Display Support: 3
- Cooling: Axialtech Fan Design
Dual Ball Fan Bearings
- PSU Requirements: 300W or greater recommended
- Connectors Required: 1 x 6-pin PCIe power
- Software: ASUS GPU Tweak II & Drivers
- Features: See Overview
- Dimensions: 17.8 x 12.8 x 3.6 cm
- Slot Size: 2 Slots
- Accessories: 1 x Speedsetup manual
- Package Type: Retail
- #Hide#DVI: Yes (DVI)
- #Hide#HDMI: Yes (HDMI)
- #Hide#DisplayPort: Yes (DisplayPort)
- Warranty: 3 Years