ASUS GeForce® GTX 1650 OC edition 4GB GDDR5 is a powerful low-profile GPU designed for durability.
- The GeForce® GTX 1650 is built with the breakthrough graphics performance of the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture.
- Broadcast your gameplay with the GTX 1650’s dedicated hardware encoder that is optimized for Open Broadcaster Software (OBS).
- GeForce Experience lets you capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends, keep GeForce drivers up to date, and easily optimize your in-game settings.
- A low-profile design allows space for airflow and cabling in small chassis.
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- 144-hour Validation Program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure stability.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
- Chipset Manufacturer: Nvidia
- Interface: PCI Express 3.0
- Graphics Chipset: Nvidia GTX 1650
- Memory Size: 4GB
- Memory Type: DDR5
- Memory Interface: 128-bit
- Core Clock: Gaming Mode (Default)
GPU Boost Clock: 1710 MHz
GPU Base Clock: 1485 MHz
GPU Boost Clock: 1740 MHz
GPU Base Clock: 1515 MHz
- Memory Clock: 8002 MHz
- CUDA Cores / Stream Processors: 896 CUDA Cores
- Outputs: 1 x DVI-D
1 x HDMI 2.0b
1 x DisplayPort 1.4
- HDCP Support: Yes
- Resolution: Digital Max Resolution: 7680 x 4320
- Multi-GPU Support: None
- Max Display Support: 3
- Cooling: IP5X dust-resistant fans
- PSU Requirements: 300W or greater recommended
- Connectors Required: –
- Bundled Software: ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver
- Features: See Overview
- Dimensions: 18.2 x 6.9 x 4.1 cm
- Slot Size: 2 Slots
- Accessories: 1 x Quick Guide
- Package Type: Retail
- #Hide#DVI: Yes (DVI)
- #Hide#HDMI: Yes (HDMI)
- #Hide#DisplayPort: Yes (DisplayPort)
- Package Weight: 0.6840 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years