• Application Optimizations.
• 8GB GDDR5 GPU Memory.
• 256-Bit Memory Interface.
• Direct Graphics Memory Access (DirectGMA).
• Four DisplayPort Outputs (Ready for DisplayPort 1.4 HDR).
• AMD Eyefinity Multidisplay Technology.
• 2304 Stream Processors (36 CUs).
• 5.73 TFLOPS Peak Single-Precision Compute Performance.
• OpenCL™, DirectX®, OpenGL® and Vulkan™ Support.
• 130W TDP Maximum Board Power Consumption.
• Full-Height/Full-Length Single-Slot Form Factor.
• 3 Year Limited Warranty.
• Support for Microsoft Windows® 10, Windows® 7, And Linux® (32- And 64-Bit).
• FCC, CE, C-Tick, BSMI, KCC, UL, VCCL, ROHS and WEEE Compliance.
Based on AMD's new Polaris architecture, the Radeon Pro WX 7100 delivers up to 5.73 TFLOPS of compute performance, making it the world's most powerful, single-slot workstation graphics card1. Equipped with 8GB of ultra-fast GDDR5 memory, the Radeon™ Pro WX 7100 easily handles large and complex models and datasets, providing the necessary performance needed for today's demanding workloads.
Features for a Truly Immersive Experience
Users can harness the power of the Radeon™ Pro WX 7100 graphics and drive 4K displays at 60Hz, for an ultra-high resolution design experience. If 4K displays aren't immersive enough, then jump into the new world of VR design – leveraging AMD's LiquidVR™ Technology – and enjoy liquid-smooth visual performance and ultra-high frame rates. Experience realistic virtual designs and interaction like never before.
Quality You Can Trust
Radeon™ Pro WX is the embodiment of innovation and design within the Radeon Technologies Group. Great care is taken into crafting each product to ensure quality and reliability are at the highest of standards. We are proud to stand behind our three year limited warranty .
The Art of the Impossible
Radeon Pro is for the Creators. The Visionaries. The Storytellers. It is built for those who build themselves. Those who craft with intricate precision. These are people with no limit to their aspirations. No ceiling to their vision. Radeon Pro exceeds their demands, with limitless capability, free of constraints. It unleashes their creativity. It enables unlimited exploration of their imagination. It translates their vision, with heightened realism.
Radeon Pro is a leap forward in the immersive computing era. A benchmark for all who follow, and the launch pad for those who create.
Radeon™ Pro WX-Series Graphics
The new Radeon™ Pro WX-series of graphics solutions continues AMD's efforts to address the demanding needs of workstation customers.
With demand for ever-more-intense visual experiences and the need for greater depth of scientific understanding, designers and creators – whether visual effects artists making movies, game developers creating the latest AAA titles, or astrophysicists exploring the origins of the universe — they are all constantly facing challenges to overcome existing limitations. The new Radeon Pro WX-series graphics cards are optimized for open source software, undergo extensive ISV application certification testing, and are designed for professionals pushing the boundaries of science, technology and engineering.
Based on the Polaris architecture, Radeon Pro GPUs employ the latest advances in AMD's 4th generation Graphics Core Next architecture, including uncompromising 4K video decode and encode support including HEVC1 and VP9, and next generation display support including DisplayPort 1.4-HDR and HDMI™ 2.0, all built utilizing a power efficient 14nm FinFET manufacturing process. Importantly, these professional graphics cards are fully compatible with open source software through GPUOpen. The combination of leading-edge hardware and software helps enable developers to break boundaries and achieve what had been thought to be impossible.
- Chipset Manufacturer: AMD
- Interface: PCI Express 3.0
- Graphics Chipset: AMD Pro WX 7100
- Memory Size: 8GB
- Memory Type: DDR5
- Memory Interface: 256-Bit
- Core Clock: Core Clock: 900 MHz
Boost Clock: 1080 MHz
- CUDA Cores / Stream Processors: 2304 Stream Processors
- Outputs: 4 x DisplayPort 1.4
- HDCP Support: Yes
- Resolution: 5120 x 2880
- DirectX Support: DirectX 12 API
- Multi-GPU Support: CrossFireX
- Cooling: Single Fan
- PSU Requirements: 130W TDP
- Connectors Required: 1 x 6-pin PCIe
- Features: See Overview
- Slot Size: 1 Slot
- Package Type: Retail
- #Hide#DisplayPort: Yes
- Package Weight: 0.0000 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.