The Alpine 64 GT Makes Your
Office or Home PC Quiet
Are you suffering from increasing noise of your dusty and ageing stock cooler?
Or are you a system builder who needs a price competitive yet quiet cooler for mainstream PCs?
The Alpine 64 GT is your choice – quiet, efficient and quickly installed!
The ultra-quiet 80mm PWM fan and an optimized heatsink give the Alpine 64 GT the best price / performance ratio.
The combination of a low noise impeller and the patented fan holder makes the Alpine 64 GT virtually silent even at full fan speed.
Thanks to the PWM control, the speed of both fans adjusts according to the temperature of the GPU and thus the noise level remains at an absolute minimum which qualifies it as a silent cooler. Click here to see how the PWM control settings can be changed according to your performance and noise preference.
This compact cooler with a quiet 80 mm PWM fan can deal with a TDP of 70 Watts and thus cool most CPUs. Due to its capability to draw air from the side and its low profile, the Alpine 64 GT is a perfect choice for small form factor PCs.
The approved mounting system via two flexible spring lugs offers excellent stability and is applicable within seconds. The pre-applied ARCTIC MX-2 high performance thermal compound makes the installation a quick and clean process.
- Type: Heatsink and Fan
- AMD/Intel: AMD
- Compatibility: “AM4, AM3(+), AM2(+), FM2(+), FM1”
- TDP: Up to 65 Watts
- Fan Connector(s): 4-pin
- Installation: Spring Lugs
- #Hide#LED Lighting: No
- Colour: Black & White
- Material: Plastic & Aluminium
- Weight: 295 g
- Fan Dimensions: 80 mm
- Dimensions: 100 x 84 x 64 mm
- Fan Controller: PWM
- Rotation Speed: “500 – 2,000 RPM (Controlled by PWM)”
- Fan Bearing: Fluid Dynamic Bearing
- Air Flow: 25.6 CFM / 41 m3/h
- Noise level: “0.25 Sone @ 2,000 RPM”
- Power: 0.16 A / 12 V DC
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Contents: “AM4, AM3(+), AM2(+), FM2(+), FM1”
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.3400 kg
- Warranty: 6 Years
- #Hide# AM4 Socket: Supports Socket AM4
- #Hide# AM3(+) Socket: Supports Socket AM3(+)
- #Hide# AM2(+) Socket: Supports Socket AM2(+)
- #Hide# FM2(+) Socket: Supports Socket FM2(+)
- #Hide#FM1 Socket: Supports Socket FM1
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.